Friday 4 September 2015

Small Business Snapshot: Jeyaram & Associates

Jeyaram & Associates:


I Shared the story at the back of Jeyaram & friends, a own family-focused law company that makes a specialty of unique desires trusts, wills, estate making plans and healthcare prison services.

Jeyaram's  son Kai, pictured on this image, become born with a unprecedented genetic circumstance referred to as Williams Syndrome. He brings us an outstanding quantity of joy regardless of all of his challenges.

Soon after Jeyaram's son turned into born, we found out that we wanted a plan to guard him in case some thing came about to me or my spouse, so we started imparting special desires trusts, which help protect kid's present day and destiny government benefits.

Commercial enterprise:
I commenced my commercial enterprise in 2007 after running at a massive law firm. I realized that maximum special wishes families couldn't manage to pay for my massive firm charges and i used to be pressured to refer these families to small firm legal professionals that did now not necessarily have the proper education to installation a special needs estate plan. 3 months later, I hung out my shingle and have efficiently been in business for greater than 8 years. It's been one of the excellent selections I ever made.

Biggest Challenges:
Certainly one of the biggest challenges we face is restricting the quantity of pro bono cases we take every 12 months. Due to the fact we've a unique needs child and are ingrained in the unique desires community, we meet a number of households that need felony help however do not have the important resources. We need to help all people due to the fact we always suppose 'that would be us.'

Copyright © 2015 GKF